4 hours ago
Fearless Records has done it again! Not only are they releasing and signing some of the greatest bands, they have raised the bar by releasing Punk Goes Pop 7. As I opened my email and I began reading the track listing and what band was covering what track, I began thinking holy crap! I can’t really pin pont one to be the best track, although Dance Gavin Dance nailed “Thats What I Like” by Bruno Mars and Grayscale covering “Love Yourself” by Justin Beiber. This is another bad ass release from Fearless Records. Definitely get your copy ASAP!
- STATE CHAMPS – “Stitches” by Shawn Mendes
- Dance Gavin Dance – “That’s What I Like” byBruno Mars
- New Years Day – “Gangsta” by Kehlani
- The Amity Affliction – “Can’t Feel My Face” byThe Weeknd
- Andy Black (feat. Juliet Simms) – “When We Were Young” by Adele
- Grayscale – “Love Yourself” by Justin Bieber
- Capsize – “Fake Love” by Drake
- Boston Manor – “Heathens” by twenty one pilots
- Eat Your Heart Out – “Shape Of You” by Ed Sheeran
- THE PLOT IN YOU – “Let It Go” by James Bay
- Ice Nine Kills – “I Don’t Wanna Live Forever” byZayn, Taylor Swift
- Seaway – “Closer” by The Chainsmokers (feat.Halsey)
- Too Close to Touch – “In The Name Of Love” by Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha
Buy your copy now!