Fearless Records has done it again! Not only are they releasing and signing some of the greatest bands, they have raised the bar by releasing Punk Goes Pop 7. As I opened my email and I began reading the track listing and what band was covering what track, I began thinking holy crap! I can’t really pin pont one to be the best track, although Dance Gavin Dance nailed “Thats What I Like” by Bruno Mars and Grayscale covering “Love Yourself” by Justin Beiber. This is another bad ass release from Fearless Records. Definitely get your copy ASAP!
- STATE CHAMPS – “Stitches” by Shawn Mendes
- Dance Gavin Dance – “That’s What I Like” byBruno Mars
- New Years Day – “Gangsta” by Kehlani
- The Amity Affliction – “Can’t Feel My Face” byThe Weeknd
- Andy Black (feat. Juliet Simms) – “When We Were Young” by Adele
- Grayscale – “Love Yourself” by Justin Bieber
- Capsize – “Fake Love” by Drake
- Boston Manor – “Heathens” by twenty one pilots
- Eat Your Heart Out – “Shape Of You” by Ed Sheeran
- THE PLOT IN YOU – “Let It Go” by James Bay
- Ice Nine Kills – “I Don’t Wanna Live Forever” byZayn, Taylor Swift
- Seaway – “Closer” by The Chainsmokers (feat.Halsey)
- Too Close to Touch – “In The Name Of Love” by Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha
Buy your copy now!